Recipe: Coca-Cola Cake

Several years ago, I remember eating some delicious Coca-Cola cake at Cracker Barrel. Since we have some cans of Coke in the house right now (purchased with ECB last week at CVS), I decided to try and find a recipe for this cake.

I found two general recipes. The Coca-Cola cake found here and at several other sites uses mini-marshmallows. Since I didn't have marshmallows in the house, I decided to try this recipe for Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca-Cola Cake. I have to say, it is a very good recipe. Instead of using a sheet cake pan, I used a 9X13 pan and the cake required an additional 10 minutes (or so) to bake.

This got me thinking about other "copycat" restaurant recipes. What are some of your favorite "copycat" recipes? Do you use certain web sites to find them? Leave me a comment so I can check out your favorites!

Comments