Wal-Mart Deals: Burt's Bees and BHG

Our Wal-Mart is in the process of remodeling and as a result has a lot of clearance right now. On Saturday, we stopped there for a quick trip and I found some great Burt's Bees sets for only $3! I got a Classic Lip Stash and a Classic Tin Quartet. I plan to break these up and use them as gifts for Mother's Day, graduation, and an upcoming birthday.

Today my mom and I stopped at WalMart and I found some nice BHG placemats clearanced for $0.50 each. I got 4 to add to an upcoming wedding shower gift.

I don't know if these deals are only because of the remodel or if you can find them at your store, too. I am pleased to be working on our gift closet stash as there are many events coming up!

I'd love to hear your favorite "go-to" gifts for moms, dads, weddings, and graduations. I love reading about creative gift ideas!

Comments