Swagbucks and The Grocery Game

A few weeks ago, I mentioned trying out Swagbucks to see how long it took me to earn a $5 Amazon GC. Well, I reached the magic number (45) today! I will keep using Swagbucks, but I have to say that the search engine isn't my favorite. I know it is powered by Google, but in my opinion, it doesn't seem to work the same way. I'm excited that it didn't take too long to earn a GC though!

This week, I read the book Shop Smart, Save More by Teri Gault, founder of The Grocery Game. I enjoyed the book and learned quite a bit from it, especially about stockpiling. I am trying The Grocery Game for a 4 week trial, and last night we did our first grocery trip using the list. I was pleased to save 41%! I am hoping The Grocery Game will save us time and money in the long run.

For more tips on saving, visit Super Savings Saturday!

Do any of you use The Grocery Game? How do you like it?

Comments

Kim said…
I wasn't a big fan of the grocery game. There is just too much easy in for out there on the web for free to pay for that service. I'm a swagbucks fan too...I'm at 110 right now. I'm going for a $25 Disney gift card (270 SBs). Want a quick few dollars? Check out my blog for a link to Squishy Cash. They are offering a $10 sign up bonus right now, and there's a $2.00 Aveeno coupon in the offers section. Happy Couponing!
Jennifer said…
I saw your link on Moneysavingmom.com and decided to click over. I used to use The Grocery Game, but found I could save more money by reading others free blogs. You can try BeCentsAble.net and every week different women write on their blogs about specific grocery store deals in their area. Just thought I would point you towards a free service!