Shopping and Saving: Meijer, Kohl's, and Target

Today was a great day for some deals! Since we are getting close to the end of the month, we are trying to stretch the remainder of our grocery budget. We made a list of necessities for us and are hoping to get through the end of the month. I spent $37.88 on groceries today and saved $26.66 for a savings of 59%.

While at Meijer, I picked up a darling dress that I am hoping will fit our daughter next Easter. Total cost: $2! I received a $10 off any purchase at Kohl's coupon that I also used today. The spring coat pictured was marked down to $12.80 from $32.00. I used the $10 off to get it for $2.98 including tax!

While I was at work this afternoon, my husband took our daughter to Target to get this great deal on Glade candles. He spent $4.33 for 2 candles (great as gifts - I have an orange one and it smells yummy!) and 2 boxes of cereal (which we needed). Check out this $5 gift card deal at Target!

What have been your best deals this week?

For more deals, check out Super Savings Saturday!

Comments