Super Savings Saturday: Meijer and CVS

Despite all of the fabulous deals around this week, I feel like I didn't have a lot of luck snagging many of them. My Walgreens trip this week didn't yield any Huggies diapers - the shelves were bare! I looked at Target for the Huggies wipes, and they were out, too! The first CVS I went to didn't have any of the Big G cereal, but the second one did. I spent $4.24 oop for three boxes of cereal and a tube of toothpaste and earned $7.00 in ECBs.

Meijer was a small trip this week for us. We are working on using some of the goodies from previous weeks. I love when we can make small trips and use what we already have in our stockpile. Total spent at Meijer was $33.91. Our savings was $55.09, a lot of which was from the two shirts I got for $2.00 each! Some of my favorite deals I got were the free Quaker rice cakes after coupons and the ZipLoc baggies I got for $0.25 per box. The baggies were especially sweet because each box contained a $1.00 coupon for Honey Nut Cheerios. I was able to use these coupons at CVS!

We made a second Meijer trip this morning and they did have the Gentle Care wipes for $5.99. I was pleased to spend $0.99 after coupons!

What were some of your favorite deals this week? Have you managed to snag cheap Huggies wipes and diapers with your coupons?

Visit Super Savings Saturday for more stories of shopping and saving!

Comments

kari and kijsa said…
Great Deals!
blessings,
kari& kijsa