Storytime Fun: The Very Hungry Caterpillar

The Very Hungry Caterpillar recently celebrated its 40th birthday! Teaching Tiny Tots is devoting several weeks to Eric Carle's books and The Very Hungry Caterpillar is first! This book is one of my very favorites and I was excited to share it with my daughter for the first time.



In addition to reading the book we made this handprint butterfly. This Eric Carle Toddler Theme has some other good ideas. I also printed out a part of a wonderful Very Hungry Caterpillar Tot Pack to share with my little one. (This site has some amazing resources and activities on a wide variety of themes and books.)

What are some of your favorite activities to accompany this book?


For more ideas, visit I Am Blissfully Domestic!

Comments

alpinekleins said…
Too darling! It's always fun to stop by your sight for a visit. Thanks for sharing.

Kristin K