Peanut Butter Cookies, Quiet Time Tubs, and More!

It's been a busy week around here, plus the little one is just getting over a cold! There have been some great articles and ideas floating around blogs lately. Here are just a few:
  • I saw this recipe for peanut butter cookies at Make and Takes and couldn't believe the simple ingredient list. Only 3! I had to give them a try and they are really yummy! I mixed in some peanut butter chips as well.
  • I found this article about quiet time tubs through Crystal's Mom of Littles blog. I love the idea for my daughter. She is 16 1/2 months old and I really think with the appropriate activities, she would enjoy having a rotating group of toys and activities each day. I found 6 qt. plastic shoe boxes at Target this evening for $1, so I bought 5 to make daily tubs. I have a list of ideas started and will have to update when I get mine completed. Do you have any great activity ideas for a young toddler?
  • The idea of "unplugging" for 24 hours is great. Read more about it here at a Soft Place to Land. I didn't participate today, but have been mulling over the idea of turning off the computer a certain day each week. Do any of you do this?
  • I just bought my daughter's (Gymboree) Easter dress on eBay for around $11.00. This article about buying and reselling children's clothing was intriguing to me. Anyone do this?
I hope you find some of these articles as interesting as I did! Have a good weekend!

Comments