Names of Jesus Easter Garland

Monica at the homespun heart is full great ideas and one of my very favorites is this names of Jesus garland. She introduced it at Christmas and showed how to make it. I made 2, one for me and one for a gift.

My mom suggested I make an Easter version and the day after I started mine, Monica put up a tutorial for the Easter names of Jesus garland. (I had trouble finding a direct link, so use this link and scroll down to March 11.) My words are slightly different on the garland I made. (Monica does a great job of explaining the order for hers.)

This time, I made 5 - one for me, one for my mom, and a few to sell at church as a fundraiser. Ours is hanging in our living room and I love that it makes the focus of Easter so clear. My mom asked me to make hers hang vertically and it looks good that way, also.

Comments