CVS and more: Week of March 22


I didn't make it to CVS the past couple of weeks, and I only saw a few things in this week's ad, but we were out and about, so I stopped in to see what I could find. I do well at CVS with simple, single transactions. I always get myself into trouble when I try to do multiple/complicated transactions. Here's what I got this morning:
  • 1 Schick Intuition Razor
  • 2 boxes Post Trail Mix Crunch
  • 1 tube of Crest Pro-Health Enamel Care Toothpaste
  • 1 package of Reese's PB eggs (for when the hubby breaks his Lenten chocolate fast)
Total oop after coupons and ECBS: $0.32!
I burned some ECB, but still have $6.49 to spend/roll on a future purchase.

We also stopped into Walgreens and got a couple of the Pledge Pet Hair sweepers and a Schick Quattro Razor.

One final deal of note: Our Meijer store had some Beech-Nut Tummy Trays Toddler Meals on sale for $0.40 each. They are regular $2.65, I think. We don't typically buy these, but for the price they are excellent for lunches or quick dinners. Let me know if you see these at your store - I don't think they are in this week's ad.

For more deals, check out Super Savings Saturday!

Comments