On My Bookshelf

I'm enjoying writing these weekly book posts, because it allows me a record of the books I read. I'm hoping it gives me an idea of how many books I read this year! I would love to hear what you are reading, so I can check out some other great titles. So, on my bookshelf this week..


Until We Reach Home By Lynn Austin

This title is another historical/inspirational fiction story. Three orphaned sisters travel from Sweden to the United States to make a new life for themselves. I think this book creates a fairly realistic picture of the difficulties immigrants faced in coming to this country.

Multiple Blessings By Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin, and Beth Carson

I've had this book on request for several weeks and it finally came in last week. I'm just getting started on it, but am enjoying it so far. I'm surprised that I like it because I typically am not a nonfiction book reader.

Indian in the Cupboard By Lynne Reid Banks

This is our book discussion book for my tween book group at the library this week. The book is a fantasy story and is quite humorous and engaging. I would recommend it for the 3-5 grade age group.

What books are on your bookshelf this week?

Comments