Frugal Beauty Favorites

I'll admit it...I love beauty products. Makeup, shampoo, lotion...I could go on and on. I am frugal, so there are always price limits on the products I try. With coupons and ECBs and other drugstore deals, I can get lots of these products for cheap or free and I enjoy trying out new things. I am going to do my best to give you a list of my five...no make that six favorite frugal beauty products. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 - $8.99
This moisturizer doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and provides good sun protection.
2. Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20 - $10 but regularly on sale for $5
This product is like a primer and makes the rest of my makeup stay on even better.
3. Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation - $10.95 (I have gotten this on sale, with coupons, for much cheaper.)
I have very fair, yellow-toned skin and this is the only foundation I've ever been able to find that doesn't leave a line on my jaw. Lots of colors make it easy to find a good match.
4. Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad - $6.99
The quad I am using right now is 04 Sandstorm. The shadows go on smoothly, blend easily, and stay on through the day.
5. Avon Glazewear Lipgloss - $6.00
Honestly, I prefer lipgloss over lipstick. I like the feel of it better and Glazewear comes in a variety of shades. They stay on well and often go on sale for $1.99!
6. Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper LipSmacker - $1.75
I replace my tube of this almost every year and always have it in my purse. It has just a touch of sheer red color and a bit of gloss.

If I had to pare down my collection, these would be my definite keepers. I am still on the hunt for just the right inexpensive blush...any suggestions?

Comments