Recommended Reading: Favorite Recipes of 2008

I have enjoyed making a variety of recipes from different online sources this year. Here are a few of my favorites from this year!

I loved the recipes on A Year of Crockpotting. These are two of my favorites.

MomAdvice has lots of great recipes. This one was delicious!
I found this recipe at Soule Mama's blog via one of Amy's notebook posts. I love this bread! It also has given me courage to try white bread and sandwich rolls using my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. They all turned out pretty well!
We have used this recipe at least once a week since discovering it. It makes a nice, sweet sauce for both pasta and pizza.
My first choice for pizza dough is a recipe that needs to rise, but this one is good if we don't have time for pizza dough to rise.
As you can tell, I am definitely more of a baker than a cook. What were some of your favorite recipes in 2008? Please let me know in the comments section!

Comments