Nonfiction: Favorite Deals of 2008

Mercedes over at Common Sense With Money is doing a little year in review. Today she posted some of her Favorite Deals from 2008, and is asking her readers to do the same. This year was one of some great deals for me. I have always been a saver by nature and frugal to an extent, but this year, by visiting all kinds of fabulous frugal blogs, I have learned how to stretch our dollars even further. This came at a great time for our family as we had our first child at the end of 2007. We were able to apply lots of these great deals to get more for our family, but also to give lots to other people! This was the first year I have tried CVSing, Rite Aid Single Check Rebates, and Walgreens. There was a definite learning curve to all of these things, but overall I think most of these frugal endeavors were fairly successful! So, here are some of my favorite deals from 2008!

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind! Check out Common Sense With Money for favorite 2008 deals and to keep up with new ones for 2009!

Comments