Monday, December 15, 2008

Nonfiction: Christmas Home Edition

Well, Christmas is only 10 days away! These are a few of my favorite decorations in the house. Come on in!

This year's wreath. I made it with scraps of fabric tied on to the wreath and made a bow to match. Simple, but I like it! I saw it in a magazine last year, but never made it.

I got this card keeper a couple of years ago. I love the message on the front!












Our "mantle" which is really the top of our piano with a few decor items.

Shelves decorated in the kitchen.


Sign in our bedroom.


Now for a favorite Christmas Cookie recipe. I love this one and it is so simple. Eagle Brand Double Delicious Cookie Bars...yum...just the right combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Merry Christmas to everyone!

7 comments:

Alex and Jill said...

Love it all!

Thank you for opening up your home to us!

Merry Christmas!

Marci said...

Hi! I really like your PEACE sign. Very Pretty. Thanks for stopping by my tour and for your nice comments.

Faith said...

I like your card holder...my friend has that too and I've always liked it. Thanks for sharing with us!

BecauseImTheMommy said...

I love your card holder. I have looked for something like that forever. I also love your Little People Nativity Scene. I was actually just telling Hubby I would like to get one so the kids will leave mine alone. LOL

yankee mama said...

Yes, I agree I love the card holder!

Robin said...

First of all, thank you for stopping by my tour. Secondly, I love the card holder. We have one as well that is ancient, but I just didn't have time to put it on my blog.

And the Little People Nativity is a hit in our house as well!

Thanks for the tour!

Susanne said...

Very nice. Love your card keeper!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com