Christmas Open House at CJ's Craft Corner

Looking for Christmas presents? Take a look at CJ's Craft Corner! You'll find a variety of gifts ranging from aprons to tablerunners to placemats to tote bags to baby gifts. From November 22 - December 12, we are holding a "Christmas Open House" at the online shop. We'll have $1 flat rate shipping on each item purchased, plus additional specials over the next few weeks. Don't see anything you like? We have many items in additional fabric choices, especially tablerunners and placemats. E-mail me with what you're looking for, and I'll see what we have that meets your needs.

On a side note, my mom is the one who does all of the sewing and creating. I am her "technical support". My grandmother was the one who started sewing for a craft show in her home town which she participated in yearly. When she passed away last year, three days before Christmas, it was very unexpected. My mom decided early on in 2008 to continue the craft show in grandma's memory. She has been working hard all year and has made some beautiful items. I hope you take a look!

Comments