Recommended Reading: Coupons!

It seems like there were some fabulous posts today about using coupons...from organizing to book recommendations to getting the most from coupons, here are a few great articles today!

The "Cent"sible Sawyer: Keepin' My Money Tuesday: Couponing and Scoring Deals to Lower My Grocery and Household Budget
I really like how she organizes the coupons for each store. I've been trying this each week and it seems to help!

Mommy Snacks: Snack Time: Coupon Organization
I've never thought of organizing coupons this way without clipping them...I like the idea though. Often, I clip what I think we'll use...but invariably end up wanting one I didn't cut out! I'm getting better at this, though.

Money Saving Mom: Book Review: Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom
This book sounds great. I will be requesting it from the library today.

Here are some things I've been learning about coupons that I did not know before.
1. There are some great printable Internet coupons.
2. Sometimes coupons are valid on trial sizes making them free. (Check the fine print for exclusions.)
3. It is sometimes possible to use two coupons on buy 1, get 1 free items. I haven't had luck with this particular trick, but will probably try at some different stores in the future.

What tips, tricks, and ideas do you have for using coupons?

Comments