I feel like we did a good job of stocking up this week. I don't have pictures; I need to remember to start taking some! Here are a few highlights:
- My CVS trips were good stock up trips. I am still trying to get CVS to work for me and after thinking about it further, I'm not sure how well I did...although I know I did save money and shouldn't need certain items (paper towel, TP) for quite a while.
- We went to Target today. I got a great deal on Luvs diapers. $6.99 per jumbo, I bought 2 packs. Used $2.50/2 coupon from Target and a $2.00 manufacturer coupon to make the two packs $9.48. After tax, about 10 cents per diaper. Wipes were a good deal, too. $2.80 for 2 packs of Pampers wipes (used $2/2 coupon from P&G, 6/1).
- Meijer was great this week. 10 for $10, plus 11th free. We spent $87.90 - including formula, saved $45.96. Savings of 34%. Thanks to MommySnacks for the coupon match-ups!
- Garage sales yielded some good deals...including 2 brand new pairs of shoes for the little one. $3.50 for both -- plus an OshKosh denim jumper, new with tags for $2.00.
- We didn't have a gift bag for a graduation gift for this evening. I stitched up a simple one out of some navy flannel we had. I tied it with a metallic bow and we're all set!
Check out some other great savings stories at Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!