Sunday's Coupons, Staples, CVS

I was excited to find baby food coupons in Sunday's paper. $1.00 off 8 jars of Nature's Goodness baby food. Meijer carries this brand.

Staples had a few excellent deals in their ad this week. Sharpie Grip Permanent Markers (3 pk.), Uni-Ball Signo 207 retractable gel pens (micro, 4 pk.), and Sharpie Highlighters (6 pk.) are $1.99. Last week's Uni-Ball pens for $0.99 sold out quickly. Check these out for a start on back to school shopping (already??) or for a graduation gift.

Target has some good Father's Day gifts like Cherokee polo shirts for $7.99 and wallets for $8.99. My favorite Cherokee Ultimate tees are on sale for $6. I think I'll stock up on a couple. Sterilite storage containers are also on sale.

I had a pretty good CVS run tonight. I got 2 boxes of Cheerios, 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and a 3-pack of Orbit gum. I used 2 $1 coupons on the Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 $0.55 coupons on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and 1 $1/2 coupon on the Cheerios. I also had a $1.50 CVS coupon on a 3-pack of Orbit gum, plus the 3/$15 coupon from the Akron Beacon Journal. Paid with $13.49 in ECB, $0.70 OOP, $10.00 in ECB back. I think that will be my only trip this week!

Comments