Not everything is pictured above, but here is the breakdown:
- Bracelet and socks at Target: $2.11
- Relic wallet from Kohl's (pictured): $4.70
- Flannel from Kohl's: $3.35
- 4 Merona t-shirts from Target (2 long sleeve, 2 short sleeve) (pictured): $21.30
- 2 Long sleeve t-shirts and 1 pair fleece lined leggings from Meijer: $10.44
- Leopard and purple shoes from Payless (pictured): $6.93
- Istoner gloves from Penney's (pictured): $0.55 after GC
- Fiona Moving Comfort sports bra from 6pm.com (pictured): $14.99 (reg. $46.00!! - These are what I use for running and they are wonderful!)
- Boring necessities from Kohl's: $22.35
My monthly goal out of our normal budget is $50. Since all but about $12 came out of gift money, I am pleased with this month's total.
I have a "wardrobe wish list" that has items I am looking for to fill in gaps in my wardrobe. I am thinking I may take a portion of each month's clothing budget to purchase one item per month to try and fill in the gaps. Hopefully, next week, I'll post Part 1 of the wish list!
I'm linking up with Franish and other budgeting bloggers!