What I Wore: Spring!

Time for this week's what I wore! Springtime is such a busy time of year, isn't it? Lots of events and occasions! :)
 
Dance Recital Outfit - Limited Crop Pants: Garage Sale ($3!), Blouse: Kohl's, Scarf: Target, Cardigan: Kohl's, Peep Toe Shoes: Payless

 Church Outfit (Nursery Duty) - Black T-Shirt: Target, Jeans: Gap via Goodwill, Scarf: Charming Charlie, Wedges: Payless

 Work Outfit - Green Skinnies: Kohl's (finally found some!), Floral Blouse: Elder-Beerman, Necklace: Mark, Peep Toe Shoes: Payless

Casual Day at Home - Denim Crops: Lee via Goodwill, Striped Top: Elder-Beerman, Flats: Target, Scarf: Kohl's, Earrings: Avon

What springtime activities are keeping you busy? Do you have a favorite go to outfit for various occasions? I'd love to hear!

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Dress for the Day at Dear Abby Leigh

Comments

Becky Goerend said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your scarf choices. They are one of my favorite ways to accessorize! Have. Great week!
Becky Goerend said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your scarves. They are probably my favorite type of accessory!
That purple scarf is so cute! Very nice job putting together some cute outfits!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget