What I Wore: Stripes

I have a few casual looks to share this week. Lots of stripes and scarves! It's still been chilly here, but the weather is getting a bit warmer and we are having a little more sun, which is awesome. :)

I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. We were taking care of the nursery kids, so I wanted something comfy. After church and lunch, we went to a playground by the beach (It was freezing!! Such cold wind!), the library, and Goodwill.
Skinny jeans: Penney's, Striped shirt: Christopher and Banks, Boots and scarf: Target

   
I changed into this outfit after work last week. I only worked a couple of hours in the morning, so I decided I wanted to be a little less dressy for the afternoon when I was home with my daughter and choir practice at church.
Jeans: Lands' End (refashioned by me), Shirt: Kohl's, Scarf: Mark (grey and white striped), Flats: Target, Hoops: Avon


This was my Monday outfit. Errands, dentist appointment, dance class, etc.
Jeans: Gap (via Goodwill), Striped Tee: Meijer, Scarf: WalMart, Flats: Target

I'm linking up!


pleated poppy

Comments

Jennae said…
I too have been wearing a lot of stripes lately, so I understand the inclination. All of your looks are so comfortable, but still well put together.

Found you via Dress for the Day. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net
Abby said…
stripes and scarves are my spring wardrobe!

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!
rubysnpurls said…
Stripes are my favorite! Seems like they go with everything!

Lovely outfits!
Love all the stripes! I'm convinced stripes are the most flattering print ever! You look so cute :)
Amiyrah Martin said…
All of these outfits are fantastic. You can't go wrong with a stripe and bright color.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget