What I Wore: Skinny Jeans

I only have one photo to share this week for What I Wore...but I'm excited about it because I finally found some skinny jeans at Goodwill! The week before Christmas we were shopping there and I found a pair of Mossimo skinny jeans and a pair of gray Express Editor pants. Total cost for both=$8.50! Both of them were in awesome shape and fit well. I really am enjoying thrifting - too much in fact! I am going to try to "only" thrift a maximum of once a week this month. :) I continue to be amazed at the wonderful pieces of clothing I've been able to find at Goodwill!

It was cold! Jeans - Mossimo/GW, Turtleneck - Target, Sweater - St. John's Bay, Boots - Old Navy

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Comments

sweetybird09 said…
I love the Goodwill, I got a whole outfit for a wedding and it was less then $20.00 I was so excited...great jeans
Anita said…
You look COLD, Carly! BRRRR...no seriously, the jeans are cute on you. But can I interject here that people who are NOT skinny shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans! =) They don't make you look skinnier! (Sorry, I had to say that.)

As to thrifting...I don't think I'll go this month...or at least I'm going to try not too. We don't really need anything and it will be a good practice in Self-control for me. =)

Have a beautiful day!
Abbie said…
I am a Goodwill shopping FIEND! My best skinny jean find was definitely an Abercrombie and Fitch distressed pair in just my size.

It's a rush isn't it? I love it!

Would also love it you'd stop by for a visit!

P.S. I'm your newest follower. : )

~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)
Awesome thrifty finds! I just started wearing skinny jeans in the past month and I can't believe how much I love them. You look adorable! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)
love this look! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best dressed". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-chelz
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget