What I Wore: Riding Boots

I am so excited because I finally found some riding boots that I like (love!) for a price I was willing to pay ($20). I am finding reasons to wear them every day right now...and imagining more outfits that incorporate them - I see more dresses and skinny pants in my future!

Olive Turtleck - Target clearance; Skirt - Lands' End; Denim Jacket - Tulle from Goodwill for $4.50! (learned about this brand thanks to reading Abbie's blog); Boots - Target; Necklace - Avon

Dress - Meijer; Tank - Old Navy; Belt - Goodwill; Scarf and Bracelet - Coldwater Creek; Tights - Meijer; Boots - Target

While you're here, stop by and check out my sewing giveaway!

I'm linking up!

pleated poppy

Comments

Anita said…
You look cute in your riding boots! Love the outfits!
Christi said…
Great boots! I can't believe they were only $20. I need to shop with you! Ha!
Sherri said…
Great boots and I LOVE the denim jacket. I'm a huge Goodwill shopper. :-)
Kayla said…
I love how you styled those boots. I can't live without mine! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday School Roundup: Story of the 10 Lepers

Summer to Fall Transitional Wardrobe: 2016 Edition

July 2016 Clothing Budget